We are pleased to introduce you to solution - specifically designed to free you from the growing burden of maintaining a payroll function.
In today's business environment, we see many of our clients challenged by the complexity and administrative burden associated with payroll. These challenges include:
- Compliance with payroll legislation becoming increasingly harder and more costly to manage by employers, and penalties are high;
- Heavy reliance on a single person within the business for payroll which can be problematic at leave times and for security;
- Compliance with SuperStream for all employers by 1 July 2016 requiring electronic transmission of super details;
- ATO moving to a 'single touch' payroll system requiring employers to be ready for more reporting each payroll period; and
- Increasing requests from employees on historical payroll data.
This complexity and compliance burden can create unnecessary cost and distraction away from your core business.
- We work for you in maintaining an efficient and compliant payroll service;
- We engage the services of ADP®, a leading provider in Australia of payroll services and software using paperless technology to provide an outsourced solution to small businesses with employee numbers ranging from 1 to 150;
- The Macro Group Payroll Services utilise ADP Payline®, an intuitive and scalable payroll solution that processes all payroll calculations, including leave and year end summaries, and can direct all payments to the employees, the ATO and super funds each payroll period with limited input from the business; and
- Through the combined expertise of The Macro Group Payroll Services and ADP, you receive access to a team of experts to assist you in understanding your current obligations and stay ahead of changing legislation.
- Cost-effective solution due to the reduced time and effort for you and your staff.
- Money movement solutions via ADP's Electronic Payment Service (see ADP for a Product Information Guide).
- Leverage external payroll expertise.
- Reduce risk and help to manage your compliance - Compliance with ATO and other government regulations and avoid penalties.
- The process is paperless so employees can access their payroll information and payslips online anytime, anywhere.
- Your payroll processing team are Australia based.
- Access to ADP's free workplace advice line - free expert phone and email support for all HR and employment relations issues.
- ADP is SuperStream and ATO compliant.
Please contact us now and take the first step in removing the burden of administrative payroll processes.
Nicole and The Macro Group Team
The ADP logo and ADP are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc.
Copyright ©2016 ADP, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.