Are you looking for a role that is pure business services with no big corporate style red tape? Do you value flexibility and a culture that truly lives and breathes modern work/life integration? Do you want to be a part of a business that is equipped for speed and agility and currently experiencing rapid client growth?
With a diverse range of clients, we'll have you working side by side with amazing clients from day one.
The Macro Group has grown from a team of four just a few years ago to a team of 18 now and still growing! We are now on the lookout for a talented Intermediate level Accountant who can be the next valued member of our close knit team.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Attending to the accounting, taxation and business needs of our clients including addressing client queries and providing advice;
- Preparing financial statements, income tax returns, activity statements across a variety of clients, entities and industries;
- Developing client relationships;
- Completing all work assignments in a timely, efficient and profitable manner;
- Managing your workflow;
- Updating procedures and systems where necessary;
- Supporting other team members, promoting a positive team environment.
What you bring to the role
- Innovative thinking skills with the ability to develop tailored solutions to address client needs
- Australian tax experience
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships
- 5 years plus of Business Services experience
- Commerce/Economics/Business or other relevant degree (mandatory)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (mandatory)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to work as a valued member of a team
Applications are open now until 30 June 2018. If you'd like to be considered for our Intermediate Accountant role, please apply now by including the following:
- Your current CV
- A cover letter including:
- Why would you be a good fit for The Macro Group?
- What is your availability to commence working in the above mentioned role?
- What 3 words best describe your personality?
Remember, The Macro Group provides a fresh and innovative approach to the world of accounting. This means that we want to know who you are and what makes you unique, so feel free to use your creativity in putting your application together!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to put your application together, however we will only be able to get in touch with shortlisted applicants. Thank you and best of luck.