Our 2019 Graduate program is now open for applications!
Are you about to finish University and on the lookout for that special place that will launch your career into the accounting world? If so, then we'd love to hear from you!
As a Graduate Accountant at The Macro Group you will learn all aspects of the following subject areas:
- Production of financial statements
- Income Tax Returns
- Business Activity Statements
- What is a partnership? What is a company? What is a trust? What is a superannuation fund?
- Workflow Management, including time management & project management
- How to build effective and long lasting relationships in business (internally and externally)
- Decision making, influencing and negotiation at work
Applications are open now until 30 June 2018. If you'd like to be considered for one of our graduate roles, please apply now by including the following:
- Your current CV
- A cover letter including:
- What is your current availability and when would you like to commence working in the above mentioned role?
- Why would you be a good fit for The Macro Group?
- What previous work experience do you have and how will this help you to be an excellent Accountant?
- What do you think is the most important part of being an Accountant in a Business Services role?
- Your university transcript
Remember, The Macro Group provides a fresh and innovative approach to the world of accounting. This means that we want to know who you are and what makes you unique, so feel free to use your creativity in putting your application together!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive ,we would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to put your application together, however we will only be able to get in touch with shortlisted applicants. Thank you and best of luck.